- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 6 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 18 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 20 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 27 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 36 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 43 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 45 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 46 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 46 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 46 days ago
Libotero’s SOCCSKSARGEN Adventures
First of all, I’d like to thank Cebu Pacific for their ever-irrestibile promos! The plane tickets for this trip were booked a year ago (for how much? P114, roundtrip! Yes, you read that right: ONE HUNDRED FOURTEEN PESOS ONLY!) and I didn’t actually expect it to push through. Read how I conquered my fear of riding airplanes and my doubts of travelling alone in the recently concluded Libotero Davao Series.
Anyway, a few weeks ago, I flew to General Santos City! It’s my second out-of-town trip without my family and my second destination in Mindanao. General Santos, or South Cotabato for that matter, is my 28th province! Phew, I have a very, very long way to go!
I’ve learned a lot from my Davao trip, most especially about travelling light. This time, my baggage was slightly lighter than that of my Davao trip’s. LOL.
As usual, I wasn’t able to get enough sleep before my flight as I’m always very excited everytime I travel. I guess I only slept for three hours. Tsk!
Subscribe to Libotero now as this travelogue will be a series of blog posts for the next few days and each new post will be indexed below. Cheers!
- Libotero’s SOCCSKSARGEN Adventures
- Hello Magandang Gensan!
- Sarangani Provincial Capitol
- Accident Due to Human Error
- Isla Jardin del Mar
- Byahe Na! with the SOCCSKSARGEN Bloggers
- Hello Lake Sebu
- Tilapia Overload
- Lake Sebu Boating Tour
- Seven Falls Zipline
- Morning at Lake Sebu
- Dolores Hotel
- Sarangani Highlands
- Plaza Heneral Santos
- Piyesta KTV and Resto Bar
- Bye, Bye, General Santos!