- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 20 hours ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 10 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 17 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 19 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 20 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 20 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 20 days ago
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Valladolid, Negros OccidentalPosted 20 days ago
- Visita Iglesia in SingaporePosted 21 days ago
- Best Bangkok House and Environs, ThailandPosted 23 days ago
SOCCKSARGEN Experience Tourists Welcome Dinner!
Part 8 of a series.
However delighting our visit to the Dolefil Pineapple Fields and SM Supermarket Gensan was, we were already feeling quite exhausted. Good thing the next item on our itinerary was our welcome dinner. So, we had at least an hour to rest, re-energize and freshen-up.
7:30pm was our call-time for our intimate welcome dinner at the poolside restaurant.
Family Country Hotel actually isn’t just a hotel, it is a complex. Across the hotel building is “The Courtyard”, formerly a garden area which was recently roofed and refurbished so it may host any type of gathering, and their 25-meter swimming pool, the largest of any hotel in General Santos City.
Four years ago, the swimming pool area was also renovated to host another restaurant, the Andrea Ticia Family Restaurant.
Family Country Hotel’s pool area
Andrea Ticia Family Restaurant
Hotel chef showing us how tempura is done.
Tuna Sashimi ’til you drop!
Yang Chow Fried Rice
And even more foood!
Of course, a meal will not be complete without desserts!
At first look, I thought they were bread but no, they’re DURIAN!
While we were enjoying our very heavy and gratifying dinner, a live band performed on stage. Gosh, what a perfect first impression for the S-Ex Tour. Overflowing food! This gave us an idea of what to expect in the coming days, hahaha!
This feast wouldn’t have been possible without the support of Family Country Hotel and Convention Centre so many thanks to them, especially to Ms. Gladys Golingan, their very dynamic manager!
Ms. Gladys Golingan welcomes bloggers to Family Country Hotel, the official home of the SOCCKSARGEN Experience 2012 participants.
The overflowing food really knocked us out so we decided to go to Caffe Firenzo at SunCity Suites to chit-chat while our tummies digest what we just ate. Right before midnight, we decided to call it a night as we looked forward to a loooong day ahead. (But a few decided to party the night away. =P)
(…to be continued)