- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 6 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 17 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 19 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 26 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 35 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 43 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 44 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 45 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 45 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 45 days ago
Skyrise Hotel and Restaurant, Baguio City
Part 5 of the Libotero Baguio-Banaue Roadtrip series
Upon arrival in Baguio City, we immediately headed to where we’re going to stay for the next 2 days, Skyrise Hotel.
Located at #8 Dominican Road, Baguio City (Contact #: +63 74 4426408), Skyrise Hotel is among the top choices for places to stay in Baguio City. Skyrise Hotel is an apartelle-type accommodation with kitchen facilities, among others,… perfect for bigger families who prefer to prepare food for themselves and trim down on costs.
The hotel is just a five-minute ride (when traffic is not heavy) from Session Road and the public market. Commuting travellers will be glad that the taxis and jeepneys pass by the hotel, while private car owners need not worry as there are ample parking spaces for the hotel’s guests. Another plus is that free wifi connection is available at the hotel lobby! For a minimal fee of more or less P1,200 a night, the family could enjoy their stay in the City of Pines.
Another reason why the Skyrise Hotel is sought-after is its Chinese restaurant. The Tsing Tao Restaurant, located at the hotel’s ground level, serves satisfying Chinese food and since it was already 1:27pm when we arrived, our tummies were already grumbling and we had to eat lunch!
Iced Tea. With or without sugar? You decide…
Chopsuey. When in Baguio City, one must not fail to relish the fresh vegetables from the vegetable basket of Luzon!
After lunch, we decided to check out the Lourdes Grotto, just a few meters away from the hotel.
(…to be continued)