- Fly and Stay in Boracay with Tides Hotel and SkyJet Airlines
- Run for a cause at Marco Polo Plaza Cebu’s 10th anniversary
- Crimson Resort and Spa Cebu holds SALE
- Libotero recommends: Clash Royale with Smart
- Mövenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu presents Electro Beach Festival at Ibiza on March 5
- Shop at The Off Price Show 2016 in Cebu next month!
- SMART opens pre-registration for Samsung Galaxy S7
- Enjoy Cebu’s Famed Food and cultural performances at Mactan Alfresco this February
- TOTAL Philippines joins the Sinulog fun via car show and Sensation party
- Sun Life Revolutionizes Mutual Fund Investing
Sarangani Highlands, General Santos City
Part 14 of a series.
For Day 1 and Day 2, we’ve already accomplished 2/3 of our itinerary which was to visit Gumasa Beach in Sarangani and Lake Sebu in South Cotabato. What remains is a city tour of General Santos City. We were supposed to do that in the afternoon of Day 3 but then I opted not too as I was feeling too lazy. So, for the rest of the afternoon, I was just asleep at the hotel room!
Later on, Kuya Avel, together with Kuya Gilbert and Kuya Marz, picked us up at the hotel and drived us to somewhere elevated. The secret dining place turns out to be Sarangani Highlands!
Sarangani Highlands is located on a hilltop overlooking Sarangani Bay.
It has an awesome view of both the sea, downtown Gensan and majestic Mt. Parker and Mt. Matutum on a clear day.
During nighttime, you can get closer to nature with the garden’s beautiful landscaping. Lush plants, flowers and a neatly trimmed lawn welcomed us upon entering the garden.
Pay attention to the details at the restroom area!
Aside from the regular dining service at the restaurant, Sarangani Highlands also has function areas, both air-conditioned and al-fresco, that can accommodate guests for private parties, meetings and other company activities.
One of the function halls at Sarangani Highlands
Moving on, the food and the service were amazing!
Some of the food served before us
Black Fern Soup
The very tasty Sizzling Bangus Fillet
This has to be my favorite among all the dishes served. The Sizzling Sisig tickled my taste buds. It is very rich and creamy, a must-try when in Sarangani Highlands!
Dadiangas Salad. This one’s unique as it has mustard to complement the different flavors of the fruits.
After dinner, Kuya Avel and Kuya Gilbert awarded me and Eric a token of appreciation for the successful Byahe Na! Fireside Forum with the SOCCSKSARGEN Bloggers.. Aww, I was so deeply touched.
Thank you so much Kuya Avel, Kuya Gilbert, Kuya Marz for bringing us to such an enchanting place!
Sarangani Highlands is located in Purok Wal, Tambler, General Santos City
Telephone Number: +63 83 3040752
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(…to be continued)