- Protected: Bowling at SM Seaside City Cebu and more!
- SkyJet Airlines – Fast and Pleasant flight to Batanes
- Plus63 Music Festival presents Steve Angello Live in Cebu this Sinulog 2016
- 7 Ways to live the Smart Life during Sinulog 2016
- Oh Ship! Spend your Sinulog Saturday, January 16 at Ibiza Beach Club Cebu
- Sinulog sa Kabataan sa Dakbayan 2016 Winners
- Sinulog Sa Kabataan Sa Lalawigan 2016 Winners
- Sugbusog 2016: Seafood Edition at the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu
- Emirates to launch daily Cebu-Dubai flights on March 2016
- SINULOG: Fiesta Señor 2016 Schedule of Novena Masses
Sarangani Highlands, General Santos City
Part 14 of a series.
For Day 1 and Day 2, we’ve already accomplished 2/3 of our itinerary which was to visit Gumasa Beach in Sarangani and Lake Sebu in South Cotabato. What remains is a city tour of General Santos City. We were supposed to do that in the afternoon of Day 3 but then I opted not too as I was feeling too lazy. So, for the rest of the afternoon, I was just asleep at the hotel room!
Later on, Kuya Avel, together with Kuya Gilbert and Kuya Marz, picked us up at the hotel and drived us to somewhere elevated. The secret dining place turns out to be Sarangani Highlands!
Sarangani Highlands is located on a hilltop overlooking Sarangani Bay.
It has an awesome view of both the sea, downtown Gensan and majestic Mt. Parker and Mt. Matutum on a clear day.
During nighttime, you can get closer to nature with the garden’s beautiful landscaping. Lush plants, flowers and a neatly trimmed lawn welcomed us upon entering the garden.
Pay attention to the details at the restroom area!
Aside from the regular dining service at the restaurant, Sarangani Highlands also has function areas, both air-conditioned and al-fresco, that can accommodate guests for private parties, meetings and other company activities.
One of the function halls at Sarangani Highlands
Moving on, the food and the service were amazing!
Some of the food served before us
Black Fern Soup
The very tasty Sizzling Bangus Fillet
This has to be my favorite among all the dishes served. The Sizzling Sisig tickled my taste buds. It is very rich and creamy, a must-try when in Sarangani Highlands!
Dadiangas Salad. This one’s unique as it has mustard to complement the different flavors of the fruits.
After dinner, Kuya Avel and Kuya Gilbert awarded me and Eric a token of appreciation for the successful Byahe Na! Fireside Forum with the SOCCSKSARGEN Bloggers.. Aww, I was so deeply touched.
Thank you so much Kuya Avel, Kuya Gilbert, Kuya Marz for bringing us to such an enchanting place!
Sarangani Highlands is located in Purok Wal, Tambler, General Santos City
Telephone Number: +63 83 3040752
Email Address: email@example.com
(…to be continued)