- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 7 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 15 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 16 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 17 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 18 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 18 days ago
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Valladolid, Negros OccidentalPosted 18 days ago
- Visita Iglesia in SingaporePosted 18 days ago
- Best Bangkok House and Environs, ThailandPosted 20 days ago
- Bonchon Chicken Philippines SUCKSPosted 21 days ago
Libotero Roadtrip to Baler
Aurora is a province of the Philippines located in the Central Luzon region. Its capital is Baler and borders, clockwise from the south, the provinces of Quezon, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Nueva Vizcaya, Quirino, and Isabela. To the east of Aurora is the Philippine Sea.
What has been planned for years has finally come to fruition. It was my first time to do a roadtrip to the Eastern Coast of Northern Luzon and it is definitely an unforgettable experience. I will not hesitate to revisit the region once the opportunity comes. For the meantime, I would like to share our marvelous and astonishing experience in Baler, Aurora. I’m writing our experience also to help others who desire to visit the place but don’t know the essential information such as where to start, what to visit, etc.
- Plan your roadtrip ahead. You can’t just go there unprepared. Finalize your itinerary, and your hotel bookings.
- Buy some maps. I recommend EZ Maps. Get the Luzon EZ Map (shows the entire national highway sytsem for Luzon, as well as major roads, distances and cities) and the Central Luzon Map. It is exciting and interesting to see where you are and how far you have gone in North Luzon. Also, this gives you an assurance that you are on the right track. Google Earth and Google Maps can help you too.
- Get your cash ready and don’t rely on ATMs. The further you get in the North, the lesser the ATMs are. Baler is a VERY REMOTE place with only a few ATMs so its better to be sure than sorry.
- Check your car days before your roadtrip. Make sure it is well tuned up. You wouldn’t want to encounter engine troubles while you’re enjoying your roadtrip, right? Also, make sure your tires have the right pressure and bring a spare tire.
- Keep your gas half full all the time. Whenever you see a gas station, don’t hesitate, get your tank refilled.
- Bring food and drinks. At times when making a stopover is untimely, it helps if you have with you some chips and bottled/canned drinks to fill your stomach.
- Here are even more roadtrip tips from Goodyear that will surely help you plan yours.
Here are the details of our Roadtrip to Baler, Aurora:
1. Passing by Nueva Ecija
2. Pantabangan Dam
3. Canili Dam
4. Largest Balete Tree in Maria Aurora
5. Hello Baler!
6. Baler at Night
7. Good Morning Baler
8. Ermita Hill, Baler
9. Baler Fishport
10. Quezon Park and Museo de Baler
11. Aurora Aragon House and Baler Town Hall
12. Baler Church
13. Aurora Provincial Capitol
14. Cunayan Falls, L. Pimentel, San Luis
15. Sunset Swimming in Baler
16. Stormy Night in Baler
17. Sunrise in Baler
18. Leaving Aurora