- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 5 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 17 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 19 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 26 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 35 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 42 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 44 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 45 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 45 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 45 days ago
Last March 5, 2012, I was supposed to be exploring one of my dream destinations, the southernmost province of Tawi-Tawi, coupled with a sidetrip to Zamboanga City and Basilan. It was unfortunate though that a kidnapping incident happened a few weeks before my scheduled trip which prompted my parents to disallow me from pushing through with my trip. SIGH.
But God is so good. While I had to postpone the fulfillment of a long-time dream, another blessing came to the rescue. Just before the month of February ended, I received an invitation to experience Amorita Resort in Panglao, Bohol and their unique Bohol tours from March 6-8. I did not think twice, I immediately replied YES to the invitation!
Bohol is such an underrated destination. While it is one of the country’s more popular destinations, Bohol’s tourism marketing isn’t really as aggressive as the other destinations. But that doesn’t make the province any less. I first stepped on the humble province on May 2009 and was impressed at how established the tourism map was. Without elaborating further, I will just quote the great Susan Calo-Medina (who is one of the inspirations for this blog). When asked what place in the country she will recommend to local and foreign tourists, she answered BOHOL because, “nasa Bohol na ang lahat”.
And despite the fact that I’ve been to the province only once, I wholeheartedly agree with her. Based on my first visit, I discovered that Bohol has something for every type of traveler. That’s why I was very excited to have been given the opportunity to rediscover Bohol, with blogger friends and journalists. Join me as I experience another dimension of the next big thing in Philippine tourism.
Amorita Resort Bohol
(…to be continued)