- Protected: Bowling at SM Seaside City Cebu and more!
- SkyJet Airlines – Fast and Pleasant flight to Batanes
- Plus63 Music Festival presents Steve Angello Live in Cebu this Sinulog 2016
- 7 Ways to live the Smart Life during Sinulog 2016
- Oh Ship! Spend your Sinulog Saturday, January 16 at Ibiza Beach Club Cebu
- Sinulog sa Kabataan sa Dakbayan 2016 Winners
- Sinulog Sa Kabataan Sa Lalawigan 2016 Winners
- Sugbusog 2016: Seafood Edition at the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu
- Emirates to launch daily Cebu-Dubai flights on March 2016
- SINULOG: Fiesta Señor 2016 Schedule of Novena Masses
Masskara 2013 Schedule of Festival Activities
Masskara 2013! Kari na sa Masskara Festival 2013! Kari na sa Bacolod! Masskara Festival 2013, Bacolod City’s biggest and grandest extravaganza of colors, from where the city got its moniker “City of Smiles”, is still three months away, but hotel rooms and airplane seats are selling out fast! It’s best to be informed of the schedule ahead of time, so when you encounter airline and hotel room promos, you’ll know what dates you should book.
Barangay 17 – 1st runner-up and Best in Choreography – Masskara Festival 2011 Barangay Category
While no official schedule has been released, Masskara activities have always been held on fixed days. For this year, here is the Masskara Schedule 2013:
October 18-19 (Friday-Saturday evening) – Electric Masskara
October 18-20 (Friday-Sunday evening ’til the wee hours) – Street Party Bands along the Lacson Tourism Strip
October 19 (Saturday afternoon) – Masskara Festival 2013 – Schools Category – Streetdancing along Araneta St. to Bacolod Public Plaza, to be followed by routine performances at the plaza grounds
October 20 (Sunday afternoon) – Masskara Festival 2013 – Barangay Category – Streetdancing along Araneta St. to Bacolod Public Plaza, to be followed by routine performances at the plaza grounds
Subscribe to this blog or Bookmark this page to get updates on any possible schedule changes, route maps, and other Sinulog-related news!