- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 7 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 18 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 20 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 27 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 36 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 43 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 45 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 46 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 46 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 46 days ago
Island City Mall, Tagbilaran, Bohol
Part 16 of the Libotero Bohol Series
After visiting the Dauis Church, we immediately headed to Tagbilaran for lunch. We decided to check out one of their malls, Island City Mall.
Island City Mall is Bohol’s largest shopping center. At 3 levels, it is a full-fledged mall complete with the staple local (Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, etc.) and international (Pizza Hut, etc.) fastfood chains , boutiques, service centers, technology outlets, a department store and supermarket, and three cinemas.
Island City Mall escalators
For a small city like Tagbilaran, I actually think Island City Mall is pretty decent. It feels much like Legazpi City’s Pacific Mall.
Island City Mall main atrium
(…to be continued)