- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 7 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 18 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 20 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 27 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 36 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 44 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 45 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 46 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 46 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 47 days ago
Good Morning Baler!
Part 7 of the Libotero Baler Roadtrip series
After dinner, we headed back to the hotel to unwind after a long roadtrip. We intentionally did not bring our PSP, laptops and other devices with us as we’d like to get a real feeling of isolation and truly appreciate Baler’s wealth of natural wonders. And oh, did I mention that Sun Cellular has ZERO network coverage in Baler?! Yes, the sun rises first in Baler, but there’s no signal for Sun Cellular. Haha!
As early as 9pm, we were already on our beds, ZzzzzzZzzzzz…
At 8am, my alarm woke me up so I immediately got off, and headed outdoors with my camera…
Good Morning, Baler Bay!
The pristine waters were sooo inviting, but we had to have a quick breakfast then head back to the hotel since we had an itinerary for the day. The beach would have to wait ’til the afternoon!
(…to be continued)