- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 7 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 18 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 20 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 27 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 36 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 44 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 45 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 46 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 46 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 46 days ago
Fil-Am Friendship Day Celebration at Ayala Center Cebu
Happy 4th of July! Earlier today, Ayala Center Cebu, the region’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination celebrated Fil-Am Friendship Day.
Fil-Am Friendship Day is celebrated to commemorate the official recognition of Philippine independence by the United States of America.
Cocktails by TGI Friday’s
The American Dream Exhibit was formally opened earlier. Running from July 4-10, take a peek at some American sports cars and big bikes on display at the Rotunda Area.
After the exhibit ribbon-cutting, a special guest DJ played favorite American Hits followed by an interesting performance by the Philippine Air Force Band. Finally, shoppers were given the opportunity to take photos with the fascinating Uncle Sam Stiltwalkers.
THE AMERICAN DREAM PROMO
While the American Dream Exhibit is still ongoing, take a photo with any American Dream Car or Bike and post your photo on the official Facebook page of Ayala Center Cebu for a chance to win exciting prizes!
AYALA CENTER CEBU
Sunday-Thursday: 10:00AM – 9:00PM
Friday-Saturday: 10:00AM – 10:00PM