- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 4 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 11 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 13 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 14 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 14 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 14 days ago
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Valladolid, Negros OccidentalPosted 14 days ago
- Visita Iglesia in SingaporePosted 15 days ago
- Best Bangkok House and Environs, ThailandPosted 17 days ago
- Bonchon Chicken Philippines SUCKSPosted 17 days ago
Libotero’s picks for the Emerging Influential Blogs 2011 Writing Project
It’s that time of the year again when new and emerging blogs that are making an impact to their readers in their own little ways, are given a chance to shine. That is through the annual Emerging Influential Blogs Writing Project initiated by Ms. Janette Toral.
Here are my picks for this year:
1. Libotero – I started this blog last May 1, 2010 only to serve as a repository of our family travels but then things changed when I started travelling solo June last year. I conquered my fear of travelling alone and loved what I was doing. I felt very inspired to share the experiences and insights that I gather from every journey. As of this posting, the blog already has 198 posts and there are hundreds more waiting to be published. I believe that this blog has already influenced a number of people to consider domestic travel first before going abroad. Hey people, our country is beautiful and majority of it remains unexplored by many. Libutin natin ang sariling atin! I thank my readers for the very empowering comments. As a young traveller, I will still be exploring a lot of places. The journey has just begun and I commit to share every bit of it with you, only here at Libotero.com. THANK YOU!
2. iSwallow – a very
provocative catchy title for a blog about something we all love to do – EAT! I believe this blog has a very huge potential to make it big.
3. FoodieCraft – this dynamic young girl is all around the place! I’m really very proud at how this new food blog owned by a dear friend is fast-rising to become one of the top food blogs in Cebu. I’ve always wanted to write about food. In fact, I have at least 50 food posts just waiting to be published. It’s just that I can’t manage my time right or I am procrastinating to much. I need to take a crash course from this girl on how she juggles all the things she is doing.
4. CebuMD – one of the things that we take for granted in this modern generation is our health and it’s good to know that there are a few blogs out there that talk about health. This one is written by a health professions education specialist. Afraid you might get a nosebleed? Nah, the blog also has a variety of posts about current events and trends in Cebu.
5. The LostBoy – barely six months old, this travel blog by Lloyd, the Lost Boy, has already helped me in my recent trips to places which he has already visited. One thing that amuses me though is his quest for his one true love, which he hopes to find in one of his travels.
6. Eat’s Terrific – rounding up my magic 6 is another food blog. Well, this isn’t just another food blog, but this is actually THE food blog, by the true food lover, Kuya Orman! The blog contains what I consider as the most honest food reviews ever from Kuya Orman’s gastronomic adventures all around the country. Most of all, it also has that Ganda-Ever-So-Much charm that will surely sway readers of all ages.
The Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs is a writing project that aims to identify new and emerging blogs that are making an impact to its reader. This year is the 5th year of this writing project. And this writing project would not be possible if not for the following sponsors: Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale,Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs, Pinoy Party Food, Manila rentals, and Great product deals.