- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 7 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 18 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 20 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 27 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 36 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 44 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 45 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 46 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 46 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 46 days ago
Libotero joins Cebu Blog Camp 2011
The Cebu Blog Camp is just 2 days away and the Libotero is very glad to be part of the organizing team of what is touted as Cebu’s most exciting summer blogging event, once more!
The CBC is an annual event organized anually by the Cebu Bloggers of the Blog and Soul Movement, the educating leg of the Philippine Blog Awards, Inc., which has been running for four years already. The CBC is the largest annual gathering of bloggers in Cebu.
Having partaken in the organizing and having attended Cebu Blog Camp’s first installment last year, here are the top reasons why I look forward to the sophomore installment:
- Hi! Hello! How are you? I’ll be handling the registration process on the event day itself so I’ll get to greet the guest bloggers first! It’s always exciting to meet new people and have a chance to get to know each one of them better.
- Reunited. It’ll be a reunion of those who have attended last year’s CBC so I wonder if the attendees will still actually lend their ears to the speakers (LOL! kidding)! I know a lot of bloggers were super busy and occupied last year so the CBC will be the perfect venue for us to reconnect.
- Dream Team. To say that the line-up of talks and speakers for this year’s CBC is exciting is an understatement! I can totally say that there aren’t any fillers and I’ll be listening to each talk intently. Travel 101, Photography 101, Social Media and Facebook Marketing 101, Food and Resto Review 101, etc., what more could the Libotero ask for?
- Lucky Streak! Raffles! Raffles! I dunno if I’m lucky but my name has been picked several times in succession in all the previous media events I have attended (Globe, HP, Maribago, etc.). Hoping to bring home some cool stuff from CBC 2011! Organizers are not disqualified from the raffles I heard. LOL!
- Growth. It’s always exciting when you get to meet people of the same interests but beyond that, it’s more exciting that bloggers are provided an avenue where they can learn and grow together, and become better bloggers. Blogging in the Philippines continues to face numerous issues and who’s there to upload and defend us? No one else. We’re all in this together. Cheers to the continued growth of blogging in the Philippines!
CEBU BLOG CAMPERS, see you on Saturday!
THE CEBU BLOG CAMP 2011
is co-presented by
MEDIA AND INSTITUTION PARTNERS
Academy for International Culinary Arts