- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 20 hours ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 10 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 17 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 19 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 20 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 20 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 20 days ago
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Valladolid, Negros OccidentalPosted 20 days ago
- Visita Iglesia in SingaporePosted 21 days ago
- Best Bangkok House and Environs, ThailandPosted 23 days ago
Cebu to Bacolod
Part 1 of the Libotero Negros Occidental Heritage Series
Regardless of the disaster at the airport which didn’t give me the ideal first impression about Airphil Express,
“My first flight with Airphil Express was September last year and it didn’t give me the ideal first impression. WHY? I arrived at the airport only to know that my flight was rescheduled to an earlier time. I was dumbfounded. I was never notified through text, landline or e-mail of the flight changes. Luckily, the next flight bound for Bacolod in the afternoon still had some vacant slots so Airphil Express accommodated me without charging me anything. *Sigh of relief* But I had at least five hours to kill, so I took a cab to the city, and yeah, an extra expense for me. Airphil Express is lucky that I am more patient than the average person or who knows what curse words and outrage they might have received.” read more
the show must go on! After loitering around the city to let time pass, I was back at the airport just in time for boarding and I got a window seat. Weee!
Boarding the Bombardier Q-400 aircraft
Take-off 13 minutes ahead of the scheduled time of departure. The Basak-Marigondon road. Prominent structure is the Gaisano Grand Mall
A closer look at Naga City, Cebu
As we were about to cross towards Negros Island, we were advised of an anticipated turbulence.
Negros Island, at last!
A coastal area in northwest Negros Occidental
Approaching Victorias City
Victorias City, Negros Occidental
Picturesque View on our final descent towards Bacolod-Silay airport
The Bacolod-Silay airport must have one of the best approaches ever. It’s all so green, cool and relaxing to the eyes!
Touchdown, 30 minutes ahead of schedule! The Cebu-Bacolod was one quick 20 minute ride. We literally did island-hop..
Walking at the Bacolod-Silay airport tarmac
(…to be continued)