- #CBSTalks: Best Blogging Practices on November 28!
- Smart and Uber team up for midnight delivery of iPhone 6S Rose Gold
- I SURF-vived Baler with Smart Bro and Travel Factor!
- Otto Knows LIVE in Cebu!
- Pink Afternoon Tea at Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort and Spa, Cebu
- Food, Music and Fun at Sugbo Mercado
- Danny Avila Live at J Ave Superclub Cebu
- La Nostra at Streetscape: Neapolitan Pizza in Cebu
- Smart Clash of Clans Grand Finals happening this Saturday at MOA!
- Party at Mövenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu’s Ibiza on October 3!
Eastern Visayas Region
Chew Love, Tacloban City
Bluer than Blue (P110) Hungarian Spag-hottie (P145) Cheesy Mac Love (P140) Fry Me to...
- Posted July 10, 2014
Leyte Food at The Oriental Hotel’s Jasmine Restaurant
Sitting on a 10-hectare expansive beach front property known as the Red Beach, The...
- Posted July 18, 2013
Reconnecting with friends in Tacloban
After checking out from GV Hotels Tacloban, I received a text message from Ma’am...
- Posted July 16, 2013
REVIEW: GV Hotel / Pension House Tacloban
The schedule for my trip to Tacloban for the Pintados-Kasadyaan 2013 was originally June...
- Posted July 15, 2013
Libotero returns to Leyte
Eastern Visayas (Region 8) has always been one of the regions that I have...
- Posted July 12, 2013
Bituon Han Leyte Kasadyaan 2013
JUNE 28, 2013 – After our very sinful dinner of Crispy Tenga, Sizzling Bangus...
- Posted July 4, 2013
Pintados-Kasadyaan 2013 Winners
For the past two years (2011 and 2012), the twin Pintados and Kasadyaan Festival...
- Posted July 3, 2013