- Kadayawan Festival Recap: I Love Davao
- Kadayawan Festival Recap: Day 1 – Invasion Davao
- Cebu Pizza Chain – Da Vinci’s rebrands and expands
- Ion Sky – a different perspective of Singapore
- Eagles’ Nest Condominium – built to PLEASE
- Smart opens pre-registration for Samsung Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Megaworld achieves double digit growth on net and rental income
- Ampersand Cebu (Restaurant, Bar, Deli)
- Independencia – A Marco Polo Plaza Cebu Culinary Journey
- Father’s Day: Treat your big hero at the Shangri-La Mactan Resort and Spa
Eastern Visayas Region
Chew Love, Tacloban City
Bluer than Blue (P110) Hungarian Spag-hottie (P145) Cheesy Mac Love (P140) Fry Me to...
- Posted July 10, 2014
Leyte Food at The Oriental Hotel’s Jasmine Restaurant
Sitting on a 10-hectare expansive beach front property known as the Red Beach, The...
- Posted July 18, 2013
Reconnecting with friends in Tacloban
After checking out from GV Hotels Tacloban, I received a text message from Ma’am...
- Posted July 16, 2013
REVIEW: GV Hotel / Pension House Tacloban
The schedule for my trip to Tacloban for the Pintados-Kasadyaan 2013 was originally June...
- Posted July 15, 2013
Libotero returns to Leyte
Eastern Visayas (Region 8) has always been one of the regions that I have...
- Posted July 12, 2013
Bituon Han Leyte Kasadyaan 2013
JUNE 28, 2013 – After our very sinful dinner of Crispy Tenga, Sizzling Bangus...
- Posted July 4, 2013
Pintados-Kasadyaan 2013 Winners
For the past two years (2011 and 2012), the twin Pintados and Kasadyaan Festival...
- Posted July 3, 2013