- Greenwich offers new dessert – Choco Banana Crisp
- Flawless launches Skin Protect Mist – a summer must-have!
- Cebu Bloggers Society celebrates 7th anniversary at the Marriott
- Win SMART prizes at the 22nd Travel Tour Expo in SMX Convention Center!
- AirAsia resumes Cebu-Kota Kinabalu flights
- Silk Air and Singapore Airlines offer exceptional PROMO fares!
- Sinulog Festival Queen 2015 Winners!
- Taft Properties joins Sinulog 2015
- Experience Sinulog with Sun Cellular
- Miss Cebu 2015 WINNERS
Eastern Visayas Region
Chew Love, Tacloban City
Bluer than Blue (P110) Hungarian Spag-hottie (P145) Cheesy Mac Love (P140) Fry Me to...
- Posted July 10, 2014
Leyte Food at The Oriental Hotel’s Jasmine Restaurant
Sitting on a 10-hectare expansive beach front property known as the Red Beach, The...
- Posted July 18, 2013
Reconnecting with friends in Tacloban
After checking out from GV Hotels Tacloban, I received a text message from Ma’am...
- Posted July 16, 2013
REVIEW: GV Hotel / Pension House Tacloban
The schedule for my trip to Tacloban for the Pintados-Kasadyaan 2013 was originally June...
- Posted July 15, 2013
Libotero returns to Leyte
Eastern Visayas (Region 8) has always been one of the regions that I have...
- Posted July 12, 2013
Bituon Han Leyte Kasadyaan 2013
JUNE 28, 2013 – After our very sinful dinner of Crispy Tenga, Sizzling Bangus...
- Posted July 4, 2013
Pintados-Kasadyaan 2013 Winners
For the past two years (2011 and 2012), the twin Pintados and Kasadyaan Festival...
- Posted July 3, 2013