- AirAsia named official airline partner to Macau of Manny Pacquiao
- Megaworld 9-month profit rises to Php19-Billion
- Air Asia Zest offers PISO FARE as it reintroduces Cebu to Mindanao flights
- The SOCCSKSARGEN Experience Tour 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4, now with SMART, get it FREE!
- Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel – Station 2 Beachfront
- FREE Internet for ALL! Smart offers free internet to all PREPAID subscribers
- Power Mac Center celebrates 20th anniversary with ‘Experience 20’
- WIN a trip to Bacolod’s Masskara Festival 2014 when you subscriber to Deezer
- BUQO, the modern way to read
Eastern Visayas Region
Chew Love, Tacloban City
Bluer than Blue (P110) Hungarian Spag-hottie (P145) Cheesy Mac Love (P140) Fry Me to...
- Posted July 10, 2014
Leyte Food at The Oriental Hotel’s Jasmine Restaurant
Sitting on a 10-hectare expansive beach front property known as the Red Beach, The...
- Posted July 18, 2013
Reconnecting with friends in Tacloban
After checking out from GV Hotels Tacloban, I received a text message from Ma’am...
- Posted July 16, 2013
REVIEW: GV Hotel / Pension House Tacloban
The schedule for my trip to Tacloban for the Pintados-Kasadyaan 2013 was originally June...
- Posted July 15, 2013
Libotero returns to Leyte
Eastern Visayas (Region 8) has always been one of the regions that I have...
- Posted July 12, 2013
Bituon Han Leyte Kasadyaan 2013
JUNE 28, 2013 – After our very sinful dinner of Crispy Tenga, Sizzling Bangus...
- Posted July 4, 2013
Pintados-Kasadyaan 2013 Winners
For the past two years (2011 and 2012), the twin Pintados and Kasadyaan Festival...
- Posted July 3, 2013