- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 6 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 17 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 19 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 26 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 35 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 43 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 44 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 45 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 45 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 45 days ago
More Sights and Sounds News
Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
Before my first time to set foot in Singapore, I’ve always heard positive comments...
- Posted 322 days ago
Forum Seafood, Boat Quay, Singapore
Part 7 of Singapore-Second Home series. With the setting of the sun, our tummies...
- Posted 350 days ago
River Heritage Conservation: Boat Quay Singapore
Part 6 of Singapore-Second Home series. Due to the unbearable heat in Sentosa, we...
- Posted 352 days ago
Sentosa’s Too Hot To Handle!
Part 5 of Singapore-Second Home series. As soon as we got off the Singapore...
- Posted 355 days ago
Cable Car Rides Make Me Shiver! The Singapore Cable Car
Part 4 of Singapore-Second Home series. Now that we already have the must-haves before...
- Posted 356 days ago
SM City Consolacion opens tomorrow, June 1
SM Supermalls’ 43rd mall in the country, the 4th in the Visayas, and the...
- Posted 384 days ago
A D.A.T.E. with Catigbian
Part 7 of Rediscovering Bohol. After our enriching Beyond Bohol Tour, we were off...
- Posted 432 days ago
Beyond Bohol, a Heritage Tour
Part 6 of Rediscovering Bohol. After a sumptuous lunch of Filipino favorites, we were...
- Posted 438 days ago
Misamis Occidental Aquamarine Park
Part 12 of the Libotero Northern Mindanao Adventure series. DAY 2. It was raining while...
- Posted 442 days ago
Balicasag Island and more food!
Part 5 of Rediscovering Bohol. After such an overloaded dinner, it was time to...
- Posted 446 days ago
Part 3 of Rediscovering Bohol. After a sumptuous lunch at Saffron, we had the...
- Posted 452 days ago
Amorita First Impressions and A Taste of Boholano Food
Part 2 of Rediscovering Bohol. As we exited the Tagbilaran Port Terminal Bulding, we...
- Posted 453 days ago