- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 8 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 16 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 17 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 18 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 18 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 18 days ago
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Valladolid, Negros OccidentalPosted 19 days ago
- Visita Iglesia in SingaporePosted 19 days ago
- Best Bangkok House and Environs, ThailandPosted 21 days ago
- Bonchon Chicken Philippines SUCKSPosted 21 days ago
Northern Mindanao Region
Part 13 of the Libotero Northern Mindanao Adventure series. After saying hello to the dolphins at...
Part 12 of the Libotero Northern Mindanao Adventure series. DAY 2. It was raining while we were...
Part 11 of the Libotero Northern Mindanao Adventure series. DAY 2. When Marc returned, the bag...
More Northern Mindanao Region News
The Islamic City of Marawi, Lanao del Sur
Part 10 of a series. DAY 1. After a successful search for the perfect...
- Posted 972 days ago
Plaza Divisoria, Cagayan de Oro City
Part 9 of a series. DAY 1. After a sumptuous dinner at Kagay-anon Restaurant,...
- Posted 973 days ago
Kagay-anon Restaurant, Limketkai Mall, Cagayan de Oro City
Part 8 of a series. DAY 1. After taking some photos and offering some...
- Posted 975 days ago
St. Augustine Metropolitan Cathedral, Cagayan de Oro City
Part 7 of a series. DAY 1. Just across the Cagayan de Oro City...
- Posted 976 days ago
Cagayan de Oro City Hall, Misamis Oriental
Part 7 of a series. DAY 1. From the Misamis Oriental Provincial Capitol, we...
- Posted 977 days ago
Misamis Oriental Provincial Capitol
Part 6 of a series. DAY 1. After communing with nature at the Gardens...
- Posted 978 days ago
Gardens of Malasag, Cagayan de Oro
Part 5 of a series. DAY 1. Immediately after our super late lunch at...
- Posted 979 days ago
SLERS Ham and Cafe, Cagayan de Oro
Part 4 of a series. DAY 1. Eric and I arrived in the City...
- Posted 980 days ago
Iligan Stopover and Shelved Bukidnon Lunch Plans
Part 3 of a series. DAY 1. Ozamiz City From the Ozamiz Port, crossing...
- Posted 981 days ago