- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 9 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 16 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 18 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 19 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 19 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 19 days ago
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Valladolid, Negros OccidentalPosted 19 days ago
- Visita Iglesia in SingaporePosted 20 days ago
- Best Bangkok House and Environs, ThailandPosted 22 days ago
- Bonchon Chicken Philippines SUCKSPosted 22 days ago
Part 7 of the Libotero Baguio-Banaue Roadtrip series DAY 2. After a brief visit of the Lourdes...
Part 4 of the Libotero Negros Occidental Heritage Series From Pontevedra, I hopped in another mini-bus...
Holy Week is one of the highlights of Catholic faith, especially Pinoy Catholics. It is when...
More Heritage News
Silliman Hall, Dumaguete Church and Belfry
Part 3 of the Rediscovering Negros Oriental series. Just as I finished consuming my...
- Posted 30 days ago
The Treasures of Maitum, Sarangani
Part 10 of a series. Following our perfectly healthy breakfast cooked with love by...
- Posted 221 days ago
Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
Before my first time to set foot in Singapore, I’ve always heard positive comments...
- Posted 296 days ago
Forum Seafood, Boat Quay, Singapore
Part 7 of Singapore-Second Home series. With the setting of the sun, our tummies...
- Posted 324 days ago
River Heritage Conservation: Boat Quay Singapore
Part 6 of Singapore-Second Home series. Due to the unbearable heat in Sentosa, we...
- Posted 326 days ago
Beyond Bohol, a Heritage Tour
Part 6 of Rediscovering Bohol. After a sumptuous lunch of Filipino favorites, we were...
- Posted 412 days ago
Cebu Visita Iglesia 2012
Earlier today, I and my family did the Visita Iglesia. It is a yearly...
- Posted 413 days ago
St. John the Baptist Church in Jimenez, Misamis Occidental
Part 13 of the Libotero Northern Mindanao Adventure series. After saying hello to the...
- Posted 415 days ago
Visita Iglesia 2011 Recap
Every Holy Thursday, I, together with my family, do the Visita Iglesia. It is...
- Posted 416 days ago