- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 9 hours ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 9 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 17 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 18 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 19 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 19 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 19 days ago
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Valladolid, Negros OccidentalPosted 20 days ago
- Visita Iglesia in SingaporePosted 20 days ago
- Best Bangkok House and Environs, ThailandPosted 22 days ago
Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate internet trivia guru? Put your knowledge...
Happy 4th of July! Earlier today, Ayala Center Cebu, the region’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment...
After breaking ground last year, everyone already knows that Ayala Center Cebu is going full circle....
More Contests News
Libotero supports South Cotabato Tambayan in the PBA 2011 Bloggers’ Choice Category
Libotero supports South Cotabato Tambayan for the 2011 Philippine Blog Awards Bloggers’ Choice South...
- Posted 538 days ago
Libotero joins Toblerone in saying Thank You Global Pinoy
As I wrote in my Libotero Davao series last year, travelling alone for the...
- Posted 567 days ago
Libotero’s picks for the Emerging Influential Blogs 2011 Writing Project
It’s that time of the year again when new and emerging blogs that are...
- Posted 625 days ago
The Libotero First Giveaway Contest WINNERS
The contest ran for two weeks and we received an overwhelming 80 valid entries!...
- Posted 972 days ago
Libotero: The First Giveaway
Hey everyone! Since Libotero first opened its doors last May 2010, a few thousand...
- Posted 991 days ago