- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 7 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 18 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 20 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 27 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 36 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 44 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 45 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 46 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 46 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 46 days ago
Part 8 of the Libotero Baguio-Banaue Roadtrip series After our day tour of the major tourist attractions...
Part 4 of the Libotero Negros Occidental Heritage Series From Pontevedra, I hopped in another mini-bus...
Holy Week is one of the highlights of Catholic faith, especially Pinoy Catholics. It is when...
More Churches News
Silliman Hall, Dumaguete Church and Belfry
Part 3 of the Rediscovering Negros Oriental series. Just as I finished consuming my...
- Posted 57 days ago
Singapore Catholic Churches Holy Week Schedule
There are thousands of Filipinos working and living in Singapore. This Holy Week, they...
- Posted 85 days ago
Beyond Bohol, a Heritage Tour
Part 6 of Rediscovering Bohol. After a sumptuous lunch of Filipino favorites, we were...
- Posted 439 days ago
Cebu Visita Iglesia 2012
Earlier today, I and my family did the Visita Iglesia. It is a yearly...
- Posted 440 days ago
St. John the Baptist Church in Jimenez, Misamis Occidental
Part 13 of the Libotero Northern Mindanao Adventure series. After saying hello to the...
- Posted 442 days ago
Visita Iglesia 2011 Recap
Every Holy Thursday, I, together with my family, do the Visita Iglesia. It is...
- Posted 443 days ago
St. Mark Cathedral, Infanta, Quezon
Part 3 of a series. After enjoying our most affordable lunch ever at Queen’s...
- Posted 485 days ago
Travel+Lifestyle: The Libotero 2011 Year-Ender (Part 2)
2010 saw the birth of Libotero.com which initially featured family trips around Luzon from...
- Posted 540 days ago
Pontevedra, Negros Occidental
Part 6 of the Libotero Negros Occidental Heritage Series From Hinigaran, I took a...
- Posted 687 days ago