- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 1 day ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 10 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 17 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 19 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 20 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 20 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 20 days ago
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Valladolid, Negros OccidentalPosted 20 days ago
- Visita Iglesia in SingaporePosted 21 days ago
- Best Bangkok House and Environs, ThailandPosted 23 days ago
Holy Week is one of the highlights of Catholic faith, especially Pinoy Catholics. It is when...
Part 1 of the Bangkok itches series As I mentioned in the introduction to this travelogue...
Part 3 of the Rediscovering Negros Oriental series. Just as I finished consuming my breakfast, my...
More Architecture News
S.E.A. Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Singapore doesn’t seem to run out of new attractions for locals and tourists alike....
- Posted 64 days ago
The Treasures of Maitum, Sarangani
Part 10 of a series. Following our perfectly healthy breakfast cooked with love by...
- Posted 222 days ago
Dolefil Clubhouse Kalsangi
Part 5 of a series. S-Ex Tour 4.0 officially kicked off! The Cebu bloggers...
- Posted 228 days ago
More of Gardens by the Bay Singapore
Part 4 of the Gardens by the Bay series. It took us around three...
- Posted 269 days ago
Cloud Forest, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
Part 3 of the Gardens by the Bay series The Singaporean government intends Gardens...
- Posted 270 days ago
Flower Dome at the Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
Part 2 of the Gardens by the Bay series After lunch, we continued to...
- Posted 295 days ago
Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
Before my first time to set foot in Singapore, I’ve always heard positive comments...
- Posted 297 days ago
River Heritage Conservation: Boat Quay Singapore
Part 6 of Singapore-Second Home series. Due to the unbearable heat in Sentosa, we...
- Posted 327 days ago
Beyond Bohol, a Heritage Tour
Part 6 of Rediscovering Bohol. After a sumptuous lunch of Filipino favorites, we were...
- Posted 413 days ago