- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 6 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 18 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 20 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 27 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 36 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 43 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 45 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 46 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 46 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 46 days ago
Last Friday, Libotero was privileged to have been invited to try out a new buffet offering...
Part 4 of the Bangkok itches series Here’s how our THB1200 airport van looks like. Big...
Part 2 of the Rediscovering Negros Oriental series. As soon as I exited the airport building,...
More Accommodations News
White Beach, Puerto Galera
Summertime is here once again! Without a doubt, this season is the best time...
- Posted 89 days ago
Reunited with a Turboprop
Part 1 of the Rediscovering Negros Oriental series. My flight to Dumaguete was scheduled...
- Posted 134 days ago
Rediscovering Negros Oriental with Santa Monica Beach Club
Last December 3, 2012, I was supposed to be basking under the sun in...
- Posted 138 days ago
Best Western Plus LEX Cebu
As early as August 2008, this project has already been monitored by forumers at...
- Posted 139 days ago
SOCCKSARGEN Experience Tourists Welcome Dinner!
Part 8 of a series. However delighting our visit to the Dolefil Pineapple Fields...
- Posted 253 days ago
Family Country Hotel and Convention Centre, General Santos City
Part 2 of a series. From the General Santos City Airport, we went straight...
- Posted 282 days ago
Amorita First Impressions and A Taste of Boholano Food
Part 2 of Rediscovering Bohol. As we exited the Tagbilaran Port Terminal Bulding, we...
- Posted 453 days ago
Sugbusog 2012 at the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu
It’s Sinulog time once more and the Marco Polo Plaza, Cebu City’s finest hotel,...
- Posted 529 days ago
Travel+Lifestyle: The Libotero 2011 Year-Ender (The Finale)
2010 saw the birth of Libotero.com which initially featured family trips around Luzon from...
- Posted 536 days ago