- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 7 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 19 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 21 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 28 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 37 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 44 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 46 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 47 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 47 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 47 days ago
Camarines Sur Provincial Capitol Complex
Part 15 of a series.
The world-famous CamSur Watersports Complex is just one of the facilities located in the Camarines Sur Provincial Capitol Complex. The complex, in Pili, Camarines Sur, consists of acres and acres of real estate. Some of its lots are now being developed into more sports and recreational facilities. Ofcourse, in order for people to flock to these facilities and amenities, there should be accommodations available and one could find a generous selection of these within the Provincial Capitol Complex.
The focal point of the Camarines Sur Provincial Capitol Complex is the provincial capitol, where the entire complex obviously got its name.
The Camarines Sur Provincial Capitol, hovered by dark storm clouds
There is a deep history behind the construction and establishment of the current provincial capitol building, and if you’re interested to know more about it, you can continue here.
Anyway, if you’re planning a trip to the CWC, you might want to check out their available accommodations.
Among them are the newly opened Villa del Rey Cabanas, which are designed for the more adventurous tourists who crave to be within walking distance to the CamSur Watersports Complex, Skatepark and Bike Trail. These affordable accommodations also come equipped with all the modern day conveniences.
Villa del Rey Cabanas
(…to be continued)