- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 7 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 19 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 21 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 28 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 37 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 44 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 46 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 47 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 47 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 47 days ago
Baler at Night
Part 6 of the Libotero Baler Roadtrip series
After sunset, Sabang Beach is practically dead… Pitch-black!
But that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to do in Baler at night…
First, you can have dinner by the beach… You can have it either at Bahia de Baler or Bay’s Inn Restaurant
When in Baler, Bahia de Baler and Bay’s Inn are the best places to stay.
For our first night in Baler, we had dinner at Bay’s Inn Restaurant. The food was okay but we waited for at least 15 minutes to be seated and waited even more before our food was served. We couldn’t walk out. Aside from Bahia de Baler, where we had lunch, there was no other place to eat so we really had to be patient… Life in the province is slow-paced… what more in this VERY ISOLATED province… We just had to CHILL,.. and enjoy ourselves. Quality bonding time with the family.
While waiting, the family headed to the beach…
The Baler Boardwalk at Night
No one dares to swim at night. You practically can’t see anything on the sea… It’s as if the ocean is a blackhole… For that, I just sat on the sand, listened to the roaring Baler Bay and looked up to the sky, wished upon the stars. Doing those simple things was very fulfilling, spending quality time with nature once in a while is really worthwhile.
(…to be continued)