- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 9 hours ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 9 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 17 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 18 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 19 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 19 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 20 days ago
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Valladolid, Negros OccidentalPosted 20 days ago
- Visita Iglesia in SingaporePosted 20 days ago
- Best Bangkok House and Environs, ThailandPosted 22 days ago
950 Condotel, Clark, Pampanga
Part 10 of the Libotero Pampanga and Malolos Heritage Series
I had a very good sleep on my last night in Pampanga! My flight back to Cebu was still at 8:30pm and I had all the time to visit more churches (e.g. Sta. Rita, Minalin, Apalit, etc.) but then laziness took over me. My initial plan was just to visit seven churches anyway and I’m all good. And besides, I travel not just so I could have something to share with you guys but also for me to be able experience something new or actually relax somewhere away from home. For that, I declared my last day in Pampanga as my rest and relaxation day. LOL.
Anyway, as soon I woke up, I took a shower then headed to the rooftop to available of my free breakfast.
While in Pampanga, I stayed at 950 Condotel. 950 (“0″ pronounced as “Oh”) Condotel is located at the heart of the famous Fields Avenue in Angeles City. It is near Clark Freeport Zone, the North Luzon Expressway and Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway.
950 Condotel’s Restaurant
Robinsons Place Angeles as seen from 950 Condotel rooftop
Showing the proximity of SM City Clark as seen from the hotel’s rooftop
Anyway, their complimentary breakfast were all -silogs so I chose tosilog. In fairness, I loved their tocino but I forgot to take a picture of it..
After breakfast, I went back to my room to chat with some friends on Facebook. LOL.
Hallway leading to my room
Here are some photos of my messy room:
This is 950 Condotel’s standard room. At P1,530 per night, it is quite pricey but I guess it’s worth it considering its prime location at the center of Clark’s entertainment district plus the room was really very spacious with high speed free WiFi, a decent comfort room, a personal refrigerator and very cold airconditioning
After a few minutes spent online, I felt hungry again, so I decided to go to the nearby SM City Clark.
(…to be continued)