- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 7 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 19 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 20 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 28 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 36 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 44 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 45 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 46 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 47 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 47 days ago
360 Degrees Around the Philippines with PHL360
Get ready to go 360 degrees around the Philippines! Watch as a team of travel advocates, bloggers and cinematographers embark on a project producing a series of webisodes fostering independent and advocacy travel called PHL360.
With 16 fifteen-minute webisodes to air every Tuesday and Saturday, PHL360 is a cross between a reality and travel show featuring eight indie travelers with totally different backgrounds.Two travelers with different personalities will be paired up and sent to an extraordinary trip to four different destinations in the country, and they will have to navigate through a destination that is not best suited to their personality. Exciting twists will definitely come their way, and the travelers will also have the chance to do some good to their countrymen. Those wanting to embark on an adventure of their own will benefit from PHL360 as well, since the show will tackle everything about the destinations and tips about pre-travel to post-trip.
Get the latest developments about the much-anticipated show and know some clues about the eight indie travelers on their website at http://www.PHL360.com/. Plus, get more updates on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/phl360 and on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/phl360.
Super looking forward to PHL360!
Check out their extended trailer below: