- Flawless Cell Infusion Booster Mask now in Cebu!Posted 5 days ago
- Milk Tea Lovers, Serenitea opens in Cebu!Posted 17 days ago
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel’s new weekend buffet offeringPosted 18 days ago
- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 26 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 35 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 42 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 44 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 45 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 45 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 45 days ago
Live, Work and Play! Ayala Center Cebu gives trip to Hong Kong and more!
After breaking ground last year, everyone already knows that Ayala Center Cebu is going full circle. Although it is still due for completion next year, Cebuanos cannot wait to experience this new exciting development in Ayala Center...
- Posted 424 days ago
A D.A.T.E. with Catigbian
Part 7 of Rediscovering Bohol. After our enriching Beyond Bohol Tour, we were off to Catigbian. It was actually the first time I heard of the said town and we didn’t know what to expect. We were...
- Posted 432 days ago
360 Degrees Around the Philippines with PHL360
Get ready to go 360 degrees around the Philippines! Watch as a team of travel advocates, bloggers and cinematographers embark on a project producing a series of webisodes fostering independent and advocacy travel called PHL360.
- Posted 434 days ago
Beyond Bohol, a Heritage Tour
Part 6 of Rediscovering Bohol. After a sumptuous lunch of Filipino favorites, we were then off to our “Bohol and Beyond” Tour. Amorita, in partnership with the Philippine Bohol Arts Foundation, Inc. (PBAFI), has come up with...
- Posted 437 days ago
Cebu Visita Iglesia 2012
Earlier today, I and my family did the Visita Iglesia. It is a yearly tradition that we have been practicing since I-can’t-even-remember-when. I only started documenting the experience since 2009. What is it all about?
- Posted 439 days ago
St. John the Baptist Church in Jimenez, Misamis Occidental
Part 13 of the Libotero Northern Mindanao Adventure series. After saying hello to the dolphins at Misamis Occidental Aquamarine Park, we ate late lunch at one local restaurant along the highway. We still had enough time to...
- Posted 441 days ago
Misamis Occidental Aquamarine Park
Part 12 of the Libotero Northern Mindanao Adventure series. DAY 2. It was raining while we were on the barge but the sea was very calm, as if it was dead! As we arrived at the Ozamiz Seaport,...
- Posted 441 days ago
Visita Iglesia 2011 Recap
Every Holy Thursday, I, together with my family, do the Visita Iglesia. It is a tradition that we have been heartily practicing since I can’t remember.
- Posted 442 days ago