- Libotero’s Top 15 Pinoy Travel BlogsPosted 3 days ago
- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 12 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 19 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 21 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 22 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 22 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 22 days ago
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Valladolid, Negros OccidentalPosted 22 days ago
- Visita Iglesia in SingaporePosted 23 days ago
- Best Bangkok House and Environs, ThailandPosted 25 days ago
Celebrate the holidays at Marco Polo Plaza Cebu
When the Festive Season rolls around, nothing beats being at Cebu City’s finest, the Marco Polo Plaza! Celebrate family reunions, corporate get-togethers or simply relive festive traditions with family and friends in the grand Marco Polo way!
- Posted 550 days ago
Libotero joins Toblerone in saying Thank You Global Pinoy
As I wrote in my Libotero Davao series last year, travelling alone for the very first time was a very difficult thing to do for me to the extent that I cried on my first night in...
- Posted 569 days ago