- Jollibee’s Amazing Aloha is Back!Posted 7 days ago
- Ayala Center Cebu’s New Wing Tops OffPosted 14 days ago
- Burnham Park, Baguio CityPosted 16 days ago
- Baguio City Overview (in photos)Posted 17 days ago
- Day Tour in Baguio CityPosted 17 days ago
- Libotero hops to Kuala LumpurPosted 17 days ago
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, Valladolid, Negros OccidentalPosted 17 days ago
- Visita Iglesia in SingaporePosted 18 days ago
- Best Bangkok House and Environs, ThailandPosted 20 days ago
- Bonchon Chicken Philippines SUCKSPosted 20 days ago
Baler at Night
Part 6 of the Libotero Baler Roadtrip series DAY 1. After sunset, Sabang Beach is practically dead… Pitch-black! But that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to do in Baler at night… First, you can have dinner by the beach…...
- Posted 922 days ago
Part 5 of the Libotero Baler Roadtrip series DAY 1. After our brief visit to The Millennium Tree, we headed straight to Baler! From Maria Aurora, we passed by the town of San Luis en route to Baler....
- Posted 929 days ago
Largest Balete Tree in Asia, Maria Aurora
Part 4 of the Libotero Baler Roadtrip series DAY 1. As we crossed the Nueva Vizcaya-Aurora border, the first town we encountered in Aurora was Maria Aurora. It is the province’s biggest municipality. And it was really big,...
- Posted 930 days ago